The organizations and governments invest in initiatives to realize benefits. However, organisations do not always achieve the benefits they anticipate from their projects and programmes.
It has now been recognised that organizations must proactively focus on benefit delivery in every part of the change initiative rather than making the assessment once the projects or programmes are complete.
MakroNorm provides targeted training and support to corporate managers and planners. These include:
- Briefings and seminars on benefits management
- Specific case based one or two-day Benefit Management training
- Benefit identification workshops,
- Tailoring and drafting benefit management and policies for the organization
- Mentoring teams responsible of benefits management
- Review of benefits.