RiskyProject is a risk management solution integrated with project management. This scalable application enables you to register your projects and operations risks, perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis as well as create schedule and cost plans and measure the progress your performance.
RiskyProject helps you make accurate predictions about the progress of the project by showing how risks and uncertainties will affect your project and increases your chance to complete your project within time and budget.
RiskyProject has implemented the internationally recognized project risk management techniques and analysis and help you to easily apply these to your project tasks are to monitor them. It is fully compatible with PMI’s (Project Management Institute) PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) Project Risk Management techniques as well as the risk practices defined PRINCE2 themes and M_o_R (Management of Risk ) structure. It gives you added discipline and confidence to control and manage your project and operational risks.
Risk Project helps you to
- Manage your project risks and issues: identify and track risks and issues using the Risk Register.
- Predict the course of your project: determine how risks and uncertainties will affect your project schedule and budget.
- Instantly see which project parameters are the most critical: project start finish dates, durations, and cost with and without risks, plus crucial tasks, critical risks, and project success rates.
- Improve your ability to manage the course of your project: track project performance and risk together, analyze the effect of your mitigation efforts.
In order to do these RiskyProject provides you with tools to
- Create a project schedule
- Enter risks to the Risk Register and assign them to tasks or resources.
- Add Low and High estimates for schedule and cost
- Run Monte Carlo Risk Analysis
- Analyze results: compare main project parameters with and without risks, identify crucial tasks, critical risks, project success rate, and calculate the chance that project will be completed on time and within a budget.
- Track project performance with risks and uncertainties.
- RiskyProject can be integrated with Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera and other popular project management tools.