A Business Case contains the most important reasons to make an investment on a project. All investments and projects must be based on a robust a Business Case that is agreed by the stakeholders.
MakroNorm train you on how to prepare a better Business Case and help you to develop a solid Business Plan for your investment in projects by helping you to:
- Establish a clear need for a change
- Set clear objectives on what you want to achieve from the investment
- Consider a range of potential solutions and ensuring an optimal balance of benefits, cost and risk
- Organise so that your project successfully delivers the objectives.
In order to achieve that, MakroNorm can:
- Organise Business Plan briefings and seminars for senior management
- Prepare specially designed Business Plan training
- Organise workshops to prepare a Business Plan
- Help you to set up organization's policies and procedures for preparing Business Plans
- Mentor your staff in Business Plan development.