The PRINCE2 application is based on the product-based-planning technique. Our PRINCE2 applications training teaches you how to:
- Start your planning from identification and description of the project’s main product(s) that is what project has to create and deliver to the customer.
- Use can use the templates supplied by the application to create your Project Product Description.
- Draw Product Breakdown Structure (PBS) to show a hierarchical structure of products identified in a plan, display these in graphical manner and enter their description in the templates supplied by the application thereby creating Product Description documents. This also allows you to group the project’s products in a logical way and manage the project’s scope.
- Draw Product Flow Diagram (PFD) to define a logical sequence of delivery or creation of products. You can then plan the work packages, activities, their sequence and dependencies result from relations between products defined in the product flow diagram. You can then create an activity network diagram and a Gantt Chart automatically and enter your estimates activity durations.
- Either use the tracking facility on the application or transfer your activities to Microsoft Project or some other popular project management tools to monitor and control your project’s progress.
on the PRINCE2 application.