Kişisel Verileri Koruma
MAKRONORM Privacy Notice
MAKRONORM Bilgi Teknolojileri is a private company, created in 2013 in Turkey, to obtain accreditation, provide consultancy and teach portfolio of best practices and applications in the world. The portfolio includes PPM subjects such as PRINCE2®, PMP® and applications such as MS Project.
Below is MAKRONORM’s registered address, company registration number and contact information:
MAKRONORM Bilgi Teknolojileri
Caferağa Mah., Yusuf Kamil Paşa Sok.
No: 2/2 D:4 Moda
Company Registration Number: 866955
MAKRONORM Bilgi Teknolojileri is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We want to tell you how we use and protect your personal information. This is includes informing you of your rights regarding your personal information that we hold.
This Privacy Notice sets out how we may use, process and store your personal information. We may get that information from you or our partners, through contracts or other legal arrangements you have with us or our partners on behalf of us, in order to deliver contractual/legal obligations. In other cases, we will get that information from you with your permission and consent, or we may receive your personal information from third parties who you have given consent to pass this information on to us.
The Laws and Regulations
The laws that govern personal data are:
- Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu No: 6698 (2016) (“DPA Turkey”)
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
How to contact us or complain:
What Information we may collect from you
MAKRONORM may collect information from you because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you either with your informed consent or for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when you are buying services from us, or when you are taking a job at MAKRONORM, for example:
- By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail.
- By completing a certification through MAKRONORM.
- Your name, contact details such as address, email address and telephone number, as well as your National Id number, Tax number and Tax District Name for issuing invoices and mailshots.
- Information relating to your details of examinations taken and actual examination results.
- Completing a query or complaint which you would like MAKRONORM to handle.
- Applying for a job at MAKRONORM.
- Employment records and history.
This information may be personal, educational, or related to your employment history and personal training interests.
We do not collect information about you when you visit our website.
Why does MAKRONORM collect personal information and how it is used?
MAKRONORM collects information for the some or all of following reasons:
- To provide services to you for training and exam purposes.,
- Where you are already an existing MAKRONORM customer to provide information about products or services you have shown interest in purchasing,
- To take part in our product development testing,
- To seek feedback from you on the products and services that MAKRONORM offers including feedback on our partners who may provide you with products or services,
- To process your order and payments,
- To handle your query or complaint,
- To employ you or consider you for employment,
- To provide goods or services to you under contract,
- For legal reasons, for example, tax office and tax id details for issuing invoices and if you have entered into a contract with us,
- To provide information to you about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
You will be able to unsubscribe at any point for these services by contacting us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for
What legal basis does MAKRONORM have for processing my information?
MAKRONORM may process your information because:
- We have a contract with you by completing one of our service forms,
- You have given us permission or consent to do so,
- We must provide services to you after you have purchased something from us,
- To comply with the law.
All of these reasons are reasons MAKRONORM may legally process the information we have about you.
Who might MAKRONORM share your information with?
MAKRONORM may share your personal information with third parties, either because you have consented to allow us to do so or for legal reasons. For example, we may share your personal information with:
- Our examination institute (PeopleCert) to provide pre-examination, examination and post-examination services,
- Subcontractors and third parties for the purpose of the performance of a contract that we hold with them or that we hold with you,
- With third parties because you have given consent,
- With third parties who provide shipping or publishing services because you have purchased goods or services.
Other reasons MAKRONORM may share your personal information with a third party
If MAKRONORM or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by MAKRONORM about its customers will be one of the transferred assets of the company.
In addition, MAKRONORM will share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
- If MAKRONORM must comply with a legal obligation or to do so by law, legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of MAKRONORM Limited, our customers or others,
- We will exchange information with other companies or organizations to prevent fraud or to reduce our credit risks.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties without your prior consent.
How long will you keep my personal information and how will you secure it?
MAKRONORM takes information security extremely seriously. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you.
MAKRONORM will retain your personal information in line with MAKRONORM specific retention periods.
We will keep your personal information:
- For as long as required by law,
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it, or
- Until you request us to stop using it.
We may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not to use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer.
If you have questions about our Data Retention Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I chose not to give you my personal information?
If the personal information is necessary in order to supply goods or services to you under a contract between you and MAKRONORM, then we will not enter into that contract or provide the services or goods if you do not give us your personal information.
MAKRONORM will respect your legal rights to your data.
Below are the rights that you have under law, and what MAKRONORM does to protect those rights:
Legal right and what MAKRONORM does to protect your rights
The right to be informed
MAKRONORM is publishing this Privacy Notice to keep you informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data.
The right to access
You have the right to access your information. Please contact MAKRONORM’ Data Protection Officer at email@example.com if you wish to access the personal information MAKRONORM holds about you.
The right to rectification
If the information MAKRONORM holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you need us to rectify your information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to erasure
This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want MAKRONORM to erase all your personal data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask MAKRONORM to restrict how we process your data. This means We are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. If you want Us to restrict processing of your data, please contact our Data Protection Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to data portability
MAKRONORM must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this affecting the usability of your data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you want information how to port your data elsewhere: email@example.com. This right only applies to personal data that you provided to Us as the Data Controller. The data must be held by Us by consent or for the performance of a contract.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to object to MAKRONORM processing your data even if it is based on our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purposes of statistics. If you wish to object please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to withdraw consent
If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and MAKRONORM must stop processing your data unless there is an overriding legal reason for us to continue processing. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Links to Other Websites
We do not have any links to other websites. However, if our website, in the future, contained links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates and if you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such notices.
Please check these notices, where available, before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
MAKRONORM may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you in writing. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
v1.0 March 2021